Through this Legal Notice, the conditions of use of the Web Platform https://edisonnext.es (hereinafter, «the Platform «) are regulated.
The access, navigation and use of the Platform attributes the condition of user of the same (hereinafter, «the user» ) and the express and unreserved acceptance by the user of all the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Notice, so please take a few minutes to read it. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, please refrain from using the Platform, its services and features.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE HOLDER.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, it is reported that the owner of the Platform is:
NAME: Edison Next Spain, SLU (hereinafter, “Edison Next” or “we” or “us” )
CIF: B 82816349
ADDRESS: C/ Velázque,z nº 50, 2nd Floor – 28001 MADRID (SPAIN)
REGISTRATION DATA: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 16,086, Book 0, Folio 91, Section 8, Page M272417
-Email address: email@example.com
-Phone: +34 911 250 829
2. WEB PLATFORM: PURPOSE AND APPLICABLE LEGAL REGIME.
The information contained in the Platform is related to energy efficiency solutions and the activity to which Edison Next is dedicated, and must be considered as introductory information for the user who accesses it.
With regard to the Platform, it is subject to Spanish legislation, resulting in the application of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
The access and/or use of this Platform implies the acceptance of each and every one of these conditions. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the Particular Conditions that Edison Next could establish for the regulation of certain services and/or contents or of the General Conditions of Contract that, where appropriate, are applicable.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The user undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the Platform, as well as the content, products and services provided therein, in accordance with current legislation at all times, these terms and conditions, good faith, public order and generally accepted uses and customs.
By way of example but not limitation, the user agrees to the following:
- Guarantee the authenticity, veracity and accuracy of all the data communicated through the Platform, with such user being solely responsible otherwise.
- Use the Platform exclusively for the purposes and functionalities provided for that purpose by Edison Next, the user being prohibited from using the Platform for any other purpose or means.
- Make legal and legitimate use of the Platform, avoiding unauthorized, fraudulent, illegal or illegitimate use of it and/or its contents and information, avoiding violating this Legal Notice and applicable regulations, and damaging the rights and interests legitimate rights of Edison Next or of any third party, which could be affected as a result of such action.
- Not cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Platform, its providers or third parties, or attempt to break their security or authentication measures, nor carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure or communications environment related to the Platform, attacking it in any way. Edison Next may adopt as many preventive or corrective measures as are necessary to protect its interests in order for the Platform and its specific functionalities to function properly.
- Do not introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage such as viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Do not try to access, use and/or manipulate the data of Edison Next, or under its responsibility, or of third parties (suppliers or users).
- Not transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties, information, data, content or messages, which may constitute a violation of the rights of Edison Next or third parties.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The user acknowledges and accepts that Edison Next, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights over the web domain(s), as well as the content and/or any other elements of the Platform (including , by way of example only, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, presentation, audio and video, etc.), or their licensors who have specifically authorized Edison Next to use.
In no case does accessing or browsing the Platform imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise in writing.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents of the Platform are reserved and, in particular, the reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, by any means and in any form, of all or part of the contents included in the Platform is prohibited. the same, unless it has the prior, express and written authorization of its owner.
The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Edison Next and/or third parties, accepting the responsibility derived from the violation of any of these rights, leaving Edison Next or any other third party that may be affected as a consequence harmless. of the user’s action.
6. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF VIOLATION OF INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
In the event that the user or third party considers that any of the content has been entered on the Platform in violation of their intellectual and industrial property rights, please notify Edison Next immediately, by writing to the postal or electronic address indicated in the section 1st, indicating said circumstance, your complete and precise data and the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
The use made by the user of the Platform will be their sole and exclusive responsibility, in any case keeping Edison Next harmless from any damage and/or harm that, directly or indirectly, could cause the user, Edison Next or third parties, for non-observance of these terms and conditions.
In this sense, Edison Next reserves the right to deny or withdraw, without the need for prior notice, access and/or use of the Platform, or any of its content and/or services, to any user who, in its opinion , would have breached these terms and conditions, and exercise the civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law, without thereby generating any right to compensation in favor of the user who could be affected by it.
Edison Next is not responsible for damages and/or losses of any nature that the user or a third party may suffer as a result of:
- The lack of availability, maintenance or effective operation of the Platform, its services or content and, especially, when it is due to computer failures, breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads around the systems or mechanisms that allow its operation.
- The lack of usefulness, veracity, adequacy or suitability of the Platform, its services or its contents for the needs or expectations of the user.
- The use that users and/or third parties may make of the Platform, nor of the damages that may be caused by them and, in particular, when they violate the security measures established by Edison Next for the submission of viruses, non-access authorized to the data and/or content stored by Edison Next, or identity theft.
In this sense, although Edison Next will adopt various measures to protect the Platform and its contents against computer attacks by third parties, it does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Platform introduced by third parties that may cause alterations in physical or logical systems. of the users or in the documents, archives and files stored in their systems.
- Any use of the Platform, its services and/or content that the user or a third party may make, contrary to these terms and conditions established by Edison Next.
Edison Next reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its Platform without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located. on your Platform.
In the event that the Platform contains links or hyperlinks to other websites, Edison Next will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. The function of these links is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information, where they can expand or complete the data offered on this Platform.
In no case, Edison Next will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites, nor the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
In the event that any user or a third party considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illegal, violate values or constitutional principles, or harm property or rights of the user or a third party, please notify EDF immediately. Fenice, by going to the postal or electronic address provided in section 1.
10. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION.
Edison Next reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice, to adapt it to legislative, doctrinal or jurisprudential developments that may be applicable, or for technical, operational, commercial, corporate and business reasons, being duly published as they appear here and informing prior and reasonably to the users of the changes that occur, when this is possible. In any case, it is recommended that each time you access this Platform you read this Legal Notice in detail.
These conditions will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
11. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW.
The relationship between Edison Next and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy in relation to this Legal Notice will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Madrid, unless the applicable regulations establish the jurisdiction of other Courts. and Courts for that purpose.